The day begins at your hotel or at your pick up point where you will be greeted by a bilingual guide and seated on an air-conditioned bus.
The bus ride takes you to the pacific port of Puntarenas stopping along the way for Costa Rican typical breakfast.
Once underway the Manta Raya makes her way to the Gulf of Nicoya. Her white clad crew pampers guests with fresh tropical fruits and drinks. In the morning the catamaran will pass thru the islands of San Lucas, Gypsy, Sugar Loaf, Guayabo; Jesusita, Cedros and Negritos with Tortuga Island as the destination.
Particularly enchanting for its beauty, Tortuga Island is known for its immaculate white sand beach and turquoise waters, a perfect stop for safe swimming, snorkeling and Calypso’s famous lunch.
The main dish is a delightful bar-b-qued breast of chicken covered in a mouthwatering tropical sauce accompanied with julienned vegetables all cooked fresh on the grill by Calypso’s expert crew.
What to take:
- Casual clothes
- Bathing suit or shorts
- Suntan lotion
- Sun glasses
- Tight fitting hat
- Light weight long sleeved shirt
- Rubber sandals, tennis or boat shoes.
- Don’t forget your towels!
- Extra Cash for: Alcoholic beverages, optional tours, souvenirs, tips.
- *High Healed or Hard Sole Shoes not permitted on board yacht.
- Air-Conditioned Bus Transportation To and from San Jose, Jaco, Quepos, Manuel Antonio and Monteverde.
- Multilingual Guide
- Typical Costa Rican Breakfast
- BBQ lunch served with Chilled White Wine
- Juices, Sodas and Fresh Fruits
- Live Music
- Snorkeling excursion
- Banana boat ride
- Paddle boats
- Tourists with / without transportation from San Jose, Jaco or Quepos – Manuel Antonio: $139.00*
- Rates valid from December 2011 to November 2012.